Over the last year, we made sure that the priorities of colleges and institutes were heard loud and clear in Ottawa by taking part in consultations where the strengths of our system could be featured. We prepared a total of nine submissions for the federal government to ensure that the role and potential of colleges and institutes is considered in future policies.
We issued the following reports and submissions in 2016-2017:
- Submission to the Expert Panel on Youth Employment
- Consultative Study of Poverty Reduction Strategies
- Clean Technology in Canada’s Natural Resource Sectors
- Space Research and the Innovation Agenda
- Supporting and Promoting Canada’s Linguistic Duality
- Fast-Tracking Inclusive Innovation for a Successful Canada | Capitalizing on the Assets of Colleges and Institutes
- Recommendations for Canada’s Fundamental Science Review
- How can we continue to grow our country using the Immigration System?
- Skills for Sustainable Development