We contributed to multiple federal consultations this year, through written submissions or by appearing before committees.
- Pre-budget submission to the Standing Committee on Finance
- Submission to the Special Senate Committee on the Charitable Sector
- Submission to the House of Commons Standing Committee on Human Resources, Skills and Social Development and the Status of Persons with Disabilities for a study on experiential learning
- Joint response to the consultation on the Tri-Agency Research Data Management Policy with Polytechnics Canada
- Submission to the Standing Committee on Industry, Science and Technology for the Statutory Review of the Copyright Act. Our president and CEO also appeared before the committee.
- Appearance before the Standing Committee on Agriculture and Agri-Food for a study on the use of technology in agriculture.
- Participation in a consultation meeting and written submission to highlight ways that the Canada Foundation for Innovation and other federal funders can best support members in accessing and maintaining leading-edge research infrastructure.
- We provided input to recent changes to IRCC’s Post-Graduate Work Permit that make it easier for students to apply and gain Canadian work experience after their studies.