We enhance the impact of our advocacy efforts by implementing strategic communications initiatives that target national, regional, and online media outlets. Over the year, CICan was featured in prominent outlets like the Globe and Mail, the Ottawa Citizen, the Canadian Press, Maclean’s, the Hill Times, the PIE News, Pédagogie collégiale, Education for Employment magazine and our own Perspectives newsletter. We also nurtured our robust social media presence throughout the year, fostering significant engagement and maintaining steady audience growth across all platforms.
- Facebook: up 11% (total page likes 2,581)
- LinkedIn: up 32% (total followers 10,574)
- Twitter: up 4% (total followers 7,504)
- Web hits: up 2% (total page views 827,693)
- Newsletter readership: up 21% (nearly 9,700 total readers in English and French)