We continue to speak up for colleges and institutes in both traditional and new media to ensure that the public knows how colleges and institutes help make Canada futureproof. In the past year, we published op-eds, provided interviews, and were featured in media such as the Globe and Mail, the Toronto Star, the Canadian Press, Maclean’s magazine, the PIE News, New African magazine, Radio Canada International, University World News, the National Observer, Times Higher Education, Canadian Immigrant magazine, Study Travel Magazine, the Ottawa Citizen, Education for Employment magazine, and our own Perspectives newsletter.
- Facebook: up 11% (total page likes 2,325)
- LinkedIn: up 25% (total followers 8,011)
- Twitter: up 7% (total followers 7,215)
- Web hits: up 2% (total page views 827,693)
- Newsletter readership: up 24% (nearly 8,000 total readers in English and French)